The holiday season is around the corner. Have you gotten your Caravan, RV & Motorhome checked yet?
Ensure that your electrical WOF is up to date before hitting the road – A current caravan electrical warrant of fitness is a requirement of law in New Zealand if the mobile home/caravan is to be connected to the 230 volt supply system.
Advanced Electrical are experienced Caravan electricians in Auckland. We specialise in all electrical wiring, electrical installations, electrical inspections, electrical warrant of fitness and code of compliance certificates, for Caravans, Campervans & Motorhomes.
6 Safety Tips for Planning an RV, Caravan or Motorhome Trip
– Make sure you have good insurance & roadside service
– Keep a list of nearby campgrounds
– Check road conditions, construction & closures before hitting the road
– Follow the weather forecast to avoid problems like strong winds, rain & hail
– Make sure that your weight distribution is correct and that you are not carrying more than the weight limit of your specific motorhome, caravan or rv
– Watch out for animals crossing the road
Contact Us Today For A Free Quotation – Get Your Caravan Electrical WOF Today!
after hours electricians | electricians auckland | Electrician Auckland Central | electrician west auckland | electrician north shore