There are many things you can do to help keep your energy bills down.
Our top 10 includes some simple tips to help you save energy and money!
- Switch off lights and electrical appliances when you don’t use them
- Wash your clothes at lower temperatures
- Wash only full loads of dishes and clothes
- Install low-flow showerheads
- Take shorter showers
- Avoid using rinse hold settings on your dishwasher
- Insulate your home to keep warm
- Seal air leaks
- Change to energy efficient light bulbs
- Purchase energy efficient appliances
Follow these top 10 simple steps and be sure to save money!